- OctoberfestOctober 4th, 2014Have fun!
- Year in Review 2014 fb.me/3NhLe9sqO 2 days ago
- 2015 Pinewood Derby Clinic wp.me/p2F3j6-fB 4 days ago
- 2015 Pinewood Derby Clinic wp.me/p2F3j6-fB fb.me/3hzw3YZRo 4 days ago
- Just in case you missed Cub Scout Roundtable tonight we had a great time learning about Positive Attitudes!! Join us in January! 1 week ago
- Just a reminder that Roundtable is tonight at 7pm and the Commissioners will be there to accept completed recharter packets. 1 week ago
- December Roundtable wp.me/p2F3j6-fz 1 week ago
- December Roundtable wp.me/p2F3j6-fz fb.me/31JcGKRra 1 week ago
- Boy Scout
- Camp Cards
- Community Service
- Cub Scout
- Cub Winter Day
- Disaster Relief
- District Committee
- District Events
- Eagle Scout
- Friends of Scouting
- High Adventure
- Merit Badge Fair
- Order of the Arrow
- Pinewood Derby
- Sea Scouts
- Service Opportunity
- Service Project
- Summer Camp
- Webelos Crossover
- Webelos Woods
|Need a Song, Skit or Craft for Your Den or Pack Meeting? Thoughts on How to Handle an Ornery Cub Scout? We’ve got all of that and Christmas Cheer at the December 11th Roundtable!
(Sing to the Tune of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer)
Randy, the unprepared den leader
All of the other den leaders
Then the 2nd Thursday came and
Randy with your boring self,
Then all the den leaders loved him
Join us next Thursday December 11th at 7:00 at the Council office for Roundtable! We’ll have apple cider and learn to make indoor smore’s! We will be playing Dirty Santa so bring a wrapped ornament
Learn a song to sing, a craft to make and a game to play at your January Pack Meeting so you aren’t the unprepared Den Leader!
Laurie Bennett/Suzette Cranford
Strategic Planning Meeting for Baden-Powell District will be Tuesday, November 25, 2014, at 6:30pm.
The next scheduled Trainer’s EDGE is January 3, 2015 at the Gaylord Service Center, 3031 NW 64th Street, OKC. It will begin at 8 am and finish by 4:30. Registration closes on December 30, 2014. Walk-ins are not allowed. Every participant must come prepared to give a ten minute presentation on a Scouting related topic. You should be able to register online through the LFC website calendar soon.
Questions? Contact Jim Martin – 405-808-1600 or email@example.com
This course is required within three years of staffing either Wood Badge or National Youth Leader Training (NYLT)
Join us for Baden-Powell District Roundtable!
WHEN: Thursday, October 9th at 7:00pm
WHERE: Last Frontier Council Office
WHO: All Scouting leaders
What’s happening this month?
- We will have information about the upcoming Council Camporee
- Recharter is here! We will have the packets and information you need to recharter by December.
See you Thursday!
We are proud to announce the winner of the Baden-Powell District Eagle Scout Project of the Year is Kyle Bloomer. Kyle will receive a $500 scholarship.
Kyle’s project will now be in the running for the Last Frontier Council Project of the Year.
You can learn more about his project clicking here.